Re: Intent To Package: GLE 3.3h

On Mon, 31 Aug 1998, Holger Eitzenberger wrote:
eitz>  i intent to package GLE (Graphics Language Editor) , a nifty little
eitz>graphics program to create graphics interactively and from scripts. From
eitz>the readme (gle.txt):

	I built it, but did not make the debian package.  You can have my
diffs if you want.
    There were a few little things,... change a void to an
int,  change DOS backslashes to unix slashes, ... .
	There is no 'make clean', and there are alot of files to chase
down and remove.  The examples are slightly broken (executables have
different names).  Getting the terminal input to function correctly may
take some work.  I found it a bit of a pain.

John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>