Re: SUMMARY: Intent to package: molecular biology programs

On Mon, Aug 31, 1998 at 11:58:02AM +0200, Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:

> Any idea of the level of interest necessary to get a Biology section like
> there is a Mathematics section? In the mean time, I'll send them to Misc.

   A general Science section might be better.  I could imagine the authors
of various biologically useful chemistry and physics packages objecting to
being called biologists.  "Mistaking" physicists for chemists is also
entertaining, but Debian may not want to go there either.