Re: more developer identity stuff

On 29 Aug 1998, Guy Maor wrote:

 : Nathan E Norman <finn@midco.net> writes:
 :
 : > I think it's considered proper etiquette to include the other (and other
 : > participants) in the cc: line of list mail, or newsgroup posts.
 :
 : Debian Developer's Reference section 2.1, "Mailing Lists":
 :
 :    When replying to messages on the mailing list, please do not send a
 :    carbon copy (CC--this does not mean `courtesy copy') to the original
 :    poster. Anyone who posts to a mailing list should read it to see the

Hmm ... I learn something every day here.

If this is the case, then reading the lists with Pine is indeed a PITA!
(I know there are other alternatives to Pine, but I'm used to it and so
far too lazy to change ...)

--
Nathan Norman
MidcoNet  410 South Phillips Avenue  Sioux Falls, SD