Re: more developer identity stuff

On 29 Aug 1998, Guy Maor wrote:

 : Nathan E Norman <finn@midco.net> writes:
 : > I think it's considered proper etiquette to include the other (and other
 : > participants) in the cc: line of list mail, or newsgroup posts.
 : Debian Developer's Reference section 2.1, "Mailing Lists":
 :    When replying to messages on the mailing list, please do not send a
 :    carbon copy (CC--this does not mean `courtesy copy') to the original
 :    poster. Anyone who posts to a mailing list should read it to see the

Hmm ... I learn something every day here.

If this is the case, then reading the lists with Pine is indeed a PITA!
(I know there are other alternatives to Pine, but I'm used to it and so
far too lazy to change ...)

Nathan Norman
MidcoNet  410 South Phillips Avenue  Sioux Falls, SD
mailto:finn@midco.net           http://www.midco.net
finger finn@home.midco.net for PGP Key: (0xA33B86E9)