stable-updates now called proposed-updates

I changed the name so that we don't incorrectly imply that those
packages are part of stable.  I also added a README there:

   Debian is committed to providing security updates to the stable
   distribution as quickly as possible.  But we also need time to
   thoroughly test such updates to ensure that they meet our high
   standards.

   Updates to stable are placed in this directory, dists/proposed-updates.
   After testing, and possible bug-fixing, a new release of the stable
   distribution is made which includes them.

Guy