Re: Name clashes [Was: Intent to package: molecular biology programs

On Fri, 28 Aug 1998, Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:

bortzm>pfactor or phylip-factor, it's not the problem. The problem
bortzm>is the user will not find it when it reads in the
bortzm>documentation about a program named "factor" (I cannot
bortzm>change all the entries about it in the documentation,
bortzm>specially because a part of it is online.)
	I put a warning in README.debian and change it in the man page.
And put a DEBIAN INSTALLATION section near the top of the man page.

John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>