Re: Intent to package: libmldbm-perl, libapache-asp-perl

At 01:19 PM 8/28/98 , Vincent Renardias wrote:

>> > [snipped announcement about Apache::ASP]
>> >
>> > Way cool, now I don't have to do it! :)
>>
>> You guys have an URL for this thing?  I'd like to check out examples,
>> what it can do, etc..
>
>I've installed the examples that came with Apache::ASP
>on http://vince.waw.com/asp/
>The 'debian/' subdirectory contains the beta version of the packages.
>
>(Short summary of what this module does:
>It allows you to use the Session, Response, Request, Application objects
>defined by ASPs written in _perl_. So you can only re-use
>the ASP scripts written with ActiveWare's PerlScript or MKS's
>PScript. VBScript & ECMAScript are not currently supported.)

It might be interesting to see if the NGS JavaScript interpreter could be
incorporated into this.  The newest upstream version (I'm working on
upgrading the debian package) can build a library out of the interpreter
for embedding in other apps.

Just a thought.

Brian