Re: Intent to package: libmldbm-perl, libapache-asp-perl

On Fri, 28 Aug 1998, David Welton wrote:

> > [snipped announcement about Apache::ASP]
> >
> > Way cool, now I don't have to do it! :)
>
> You guys have an URL for this thing?  I'd like to check out examples,
> what it can do, etc..

I've installed the examples that came with Apache::ASP
on http://vince.waw.com/asp/
The 'debian/' subdirectory contains the beta version of the packages.

(Short summary of what this module does:
It allows you to use the Session, Response, Request, Application objects
defined by ASPs written in _perl_. So you can only re-use
the ASP scripts written with ActiveWare's PerlScript or MKS's
PScript. VBScript & ECMAScript are not currently supported.)

	Cordialement,

--
- Vincent RENARDIAS    vincent@{{waw,pipo}.com,{debian,openhardware}.org} -
- Debian/GNU Linux:        Open Hardware:              WAW:               -