looking for a new maintainer for festival

Festival is that groovy speech synthesis package that's in non-free now, but
the authors are trying to get a free copyright for it at some point (this is
difficult since they wrote it working for a university, or some such thing).

Anyhow, I am beginning to lack time to maintain it so if someone would like
to take over festival, speech-tools, festlex-* and festvox-*, I'm willing to
give them to you. I think one person should maintain all this, it's tightly
integrated. Only festival and speech-tools are at all difficult, but they
are both large beasts.

In the meantime, I will containue to maintain them.

--
see shy jo