Re: more developer identity stuff

Hi Marcus,

> There is ever the possiblity to come back and apply as an official developer
> if you change your mind, or get a way to verify your identity that makes you
> feel better (via pgp key signing, for example). I appreciate all your help
> you provide as a contributor or as a developer.

Thanks for the response.  It made me feel better about things in general.
Actually, my last discussion with Manoj helped to re-convince to apply to
become a developer.  I just scanned my driver's license! :)  Now all I
have to do is to read the developer's reference again to make sure I
understand the application process, the DSFG, etc.

Gee, what a great bunch of guys you are. :P

-Ossama