Re: Naming of new 2.0 release

Steve Lamb <morpheus@calweb.com> wrote:
>     In short, deception.

No.

For discussions of compatability, capability, and convenience,
the latest release is hamm (2.0).

For discussions of security, the cdrom label is irrelevant.

If we were discussing cars, this would be analogous to a slight
change in trim -- not a completely new model.

Anyways, if you want to do some "moralistic flaming", why aren't you
crying that we shouldn't be releasing hamm at all?  After all, the
official cdrom set includes some clear violations of copyright law.

Where's your priorities?

--
Raul