Re: mozilla problem

On Tue, Aug 25, 1998 at 04:29:17PM +0200, Michael Meskes wrote:

> I've used mozilla earlier without too many problems. But now I get an awful
> lot of disturbing messages:
[...]
> Warning:
>     Name: Text
>     Class: XmTextField
>     Character 'h' not supported in font.  Discarded.

I get this too, both with mozilla and Netscape's 4.5 PR1 for libc6.  I blame
the Motif version that people are using for their libc6 compiles.

Is there anyone for whom this _doesn't_ happen?  Do you know why?  If there
is a fix based on environment variables or symlinks, perhaps it should be
placed into the appropriate Debian packages.

Have fun,

Avery