mozilla problem

I've used mozilla earlier without too many problems. But now I get an awful
lot of disturbing messages:

Warning: Actions not found: PageUp, PageDown
Warning: Actions not found: PageDown, LineUp, LineDown, PageUp, PageUp, PageDown
Warning: Actions not found: PageUp, PageDown
Warning: Actions not found: PageDown, LineUp, LineDown, PageUp, PageUp, PageDown
Warning:
    Name: Text
    Class: XmTextField
    Character 'h' not supported in font.  Discarded.

Warning:
    Name: Text
    Class: XmTextField
    Character 't' not supported in font.  Discarded.

Warning:
    Name: Text
    Class: XmTextField
    Character 't' not supported in font.  Discarded.

Instead of printing the url in the window it doesn't seem to find the
characters in the font. Does anyone know what's happening here?

While we're at it, is there anything in the navigator where mozilla has less
features than the 4.* versions of netscape? I know that it does not have the
mail, news etc. parts, but I use only the navigator part anyway.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes			meskes@online-club.de, meskes@debian.org
Go SF49ers! Go Rhein Fire!	Use Debian GNU/Linux!