Re: Re: Naming of new 2.0 release

As an end user I would like to know what the differences between
releases are.  This should be posted on the web site, or in a file on
the ftp site.  At the prices that LSL and Cheapbytes charge for these
CD's I can afford to update at the point that I feel it is needed
(heck the postage costs more than the CD's).  Or I can live with the
old CD and just download the important files that change (if I know
which ones they are).  I doesn't matter what numbering scheme you use,
but the three digit one is more standard.  (except that the middle
number being odd does not mean the same as for kernel releases.  Or do
you want to change the scheme so all stable releases have EVEN middle
digits?).