Re: developer database comments

> > Basically, we need to finalize the format and check its design for security
> > flaws. It's too bad this is being implemented before we switch to pgp as
> > it has a much better interface.
>
> You mean GPG, don't you?

Yes.

> I thought all developers had keys - otherwise, how do they upload?  Or do
> we have a special procedure for the French?

I don't know. Anyone care to fill us in?
Russians can't use PGP (legally) either, BTW.

> I'm not in it - is this because you're using an old data-set?

The list was based on http://www.debian.org/devel/people which is generated
using the Packages files. Do you maintain any packages? I am sure that there
will have to be some additions made by hand.

Jay Treacy