Requests for Enhancements go where?

Sorry to send to this mailing list (I'm not part of it, at the moment).
But while there is a great debian bug track system, there is no RFE
tracking system.

I mention this because I think it'd be super helpful to have DHCP (and
BOOTP) as network configuration options during install. I had to "randomly
pick" an IP for this install...hopefully no one will come after me....

Anyway, as you can tell, that was two RFE's... do with them as you may.

BTW: I want to thank who ever though to put the SWAP initialization stuff
at the *start* of the install.  BIG help. (8mb laptop that cannot install
Redhat...they mount a floppy as a filesystem BEFORE SWAP! Gack!)

Ciao!