Re: Gnome and libtool

Jason Gunthorpe <jgg@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca> writes:

> Access to the gnome CVS tree is just nasty unless you are lucky enough to
> not have to use the anon server. Currently I've restricted anon-cvs to
> 15 connections, it's always full :<

Here's a simple fix - put out a press release soliciting a hardware
donation for an anon-cvs box for use by Debian and Gnome.

There are lots of companies selling Linux hardware out there that
could make use of the good press they'd get by making a donation.

VA Research has donated a lot.  Some of their competitors might like
to make a donation to get into the limelight.

Cheers,

 - Jim