Re: Gnome and libtool

Hi!

 JP> Gord Matzigkeit <gord@fig.org> is the upstream author.  He's also
 JP> working on Debian GNU/Hurd.  Maybe he'd like to maintain it?

Yes, I'd like to.  Right now, however, libtool is in limbo... we're
looking for somebody to host anon CVS for us (since I don't have time
to be the sole maintainer any more).

[config.guess woes]

Autoconf is also in limbo, and with it, config.guess. :(

I hope all these issues will be worked out soon, and you have my
cooperation to the extent that I can help.

--
 Gordon Matzigkeit <gord@fig.org> //\ I'm a FIG (http://www.fig.org/)
    Lovers of freedom, unite!     \// I use GNU (http://www.gnu.org/)

Copyright (C) 1998 FIG.org; the creator offers you this gift and wants it
to remain free.  See http://www.fig.org/freedom.html for details.
  This work may be copied, modified and distributed under the GNU General
  Public License (GPL).  See http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html.