Re: Vote taking software

Hi,
>>"Darren" == Darren Benham <gecko@benham.net> writes:

 Darren> UseVote (the second one) does sound great!  Can is be used via email?

	Yes; it works on a mailbox (I guess one needs to use filtering
 software to separate voting mail from personal mail); I am not sure
 yet exactly how acks are sent back.

	If the license proves acceptable, we may consider packaging it.

	manoj
--
 "Probably the best operating system in the world is the [operating
 system] made for the PDP-11 by Bell Laboratories." - Ted Nelson,