Re: FAQ-o-MATIC

> [this is cross posted to the user list, as I want to get some of our kind
> users to help with the FAQ-O-MATIC. The idea is that it is "their" FAQ.
> Please snip the CC list as appropriate]

(and so some of us get it twice? :) )

> I think we should get the users to use the fom. it is their FAQ, if they
> want it. Any users around here who want to see this, too?

Part of the problem, I think, is that it isn't publicised, and so few
people know how to submit things to it - but yes it is a good idea - and
could avoid embarassment when you forget something obvious ;)

Matthew

--
Elen sila lumenn' omentielvo

Selwyn College Computer Support