Re: new egcs debian packages -- testers and porters needed

	When might a newer egcs become part of the distribution?  Is it
possible to put a snaphot in slink under yet another name ?

  I have one package that only compiles under g++ from 2.7, or from the
egcc snapshot in experiemental , but not from hamm's standard g++ .  I
have another that will only compile under the one from experimental .
There may be others as well, I haven't had time yet to check.

	Thanks,
	John

John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>