Re: new egcs debian packages -- testers and porters needed

	Cool, there is a new c++ numerical library (blitz) that requires a
pre 1.1 vesion.  I'll be trying it out.

On Tue, 11 Aug 1998, Matthias Klose wrote:

doko>There are packages for the upcoming egcs-1.1 version available for
doko>testing. The package builds fine for for i486-linux, but seems to have
doko>problems on other architectures, which I couldn't verify yet. The news:

John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>