Re: Debian is secure, the debian lists are not

Santiago Vila wrote:

> > Bounces, misdirected un/subscription, misdirected cookies, unprocessed
> > cookies, unprocessed un/subscription, questions, misdirected postings
> > go to listmaster@lists.debian.org.
>
> Not true, or you didn't understand, or I didn't explain well. Misdirected
> un/subscription, misdirected cookies, unprocessed cookies, unprocessed
> un/subscription and misdirected postings go to the maintainer of each list
> as defined in the rc.custom file of each list.

People often are not only subscribing to one list but to a handfull,
the same applies to unsubscribing.  Bounces also affect more than one
list since people often are subscribed to many lists.  That's why
maintaining two single lists doesn't help.

Regards,

	Joey

--
The only stupid question is the unasked one.