Re: status update on apt?

On Fri, 7 Aug 1998, Todd Graham Lewis wrote:

> What is going on with APT?  I have found some rather old Deity web pages
> and a screen shot from last May (?), but nothing recent.  Can someone
> tell me what's going on with it and where I can find more info?  Is there
> a mailing list for it, and if so, where's the archive?

AFAIK, the current status is that the APT team is concentrating on the
package-ordering, downloading and installing parts of apt, which is very
much working (released into slink, and usable by hamm and bo).

The GUI part of it is presumably resting, htne.  The mailing list is
called debian-deity, and is private, but anyone can read the archives (?)
or subscribe to the digest version.

Jules