Need a procmail Guru to help setup a list gateway gateway

Hi,

	We need to set up a one way gateway into the Debian-policy
 list from another discussion list. The idea is that the discussion on
 the other list can be followed by folks on Debian-policy, and people
 can debate issues as volubly as they wished without flooding the
 original list. Weekly summaries maybe fed back to the original list,
 so that they get the benefit of feedback without being swamped by the
 volume that our enthusiasm sometimes generates.

	Therefore, One wants the mail gatewayed into debian-policy
 have from, and reply-to headers set back to debian-policy; and the
 original contents of From moved to apparently-from. (The cc: list
 should be nuked, I think?)

	The software being used (smartlist?) is essentially procmail,
 and one can do whatever procmail permits, and I am given to
 understand procmail should be equal to the task. Joey has provided
 the following rules that should do the task, but we need a procmail
 expert to vett this for us. (I think this does not nuke the cc
 header)

:0 fhw
|sed 's/^From: /Apparently-From: /'

:0 fhw