slink fetchmail problems

I remember seeing this come up a few days ago, but, my mailer died
(Not this problem, a different one), and I lost a few days worth of
messages...

All of the mail is working again after a hamm->slink upgrade, except
for fetchmail.

If anybody has the solution, let me know!  I am using exim for my
MTA, and fetchmail 4.3.9 from hamm is what works.  (Fetchmail 4.5
doesn't)

* With the current slink version of fetchmail:
reading message 1 of 37 (3286 bytes) .fetchmail: SMTP listener
doesn't like recipient address `troy@localhost'
fetchmail: can't even send to calling user!
fetchmail: SMTP transaction error while fetching from
mail.dakota.net
fetchmail: Query status=10

* After downgrading _only_ fetchmail to the hamm version (no exim
changes):
reading message 1 of 37 (3286 bytes) ... flushed
reading message 2 of 37 (666 bytes)  flushed
reading message 3 of 37 (1330 bytes) . flushed

Thanks in Advance!
troy

Troy Hanson
troy@dakota.net