Re: New Webmaster Needed

Well so... ME too!! :P
	I have developed three websites, and have used Perl, CGI, CVS (alas
no wml). AFAIK I remember volunteering for translating the Website but
received no response on this. So I'm reading
http://www.debian.org/devel/HOWTO_translate and downloading the CVS English
version.
	BTW, shouldn't <language> in the example (and in the CVS tree) be
the ISO-language (es_ES for Spanish, en_EN for English...) it took me 10
secs to try english :) Seriously, I am not sure if IO Sintax should be used
here..
	Also, if there is going to be different people developing each
language, there should be different aliases to send corrections or comments
to the pages, like: webmaster, webmaster-en, webmaster-es... Right now
I am leaving in my translated template webmaster as the contact e-mail. But
please note that it is possible that, when the WWW pages in different
languages work, there will be mails sent in different languages to
webmaster@debian.org if this isn't changed.

	Also, shouldn't this be mailed to debian-www ???

	Regards

	Javi