packaging: clif and openc++

http://www.softlab.is.tsukuba.ac.jp/~chiba
or  http://www-masuda.is.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp/~chiba

	I went ahead and packaged most of openc++ . Its not clear how to
install it from the source (no install target or doc on it).
	I wrote the author and he confirmed my install tree.  However I
am not convinced it is quite correct.  Anyway, the example in
/usr/doc/openc++/examples build and run.
	I need only to translate the man page to nroff .... yuck

clif is an interpreter for C  (quasi C)  Its kind of a neat toy. I don't
know what it might be useful for.   I also need to write a man page.

John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>