Re: Debian MIPS Port

Gene McCulley <mcculley@cuspy.com> writes:

>     Joey> You need to be a maintainer and ask the relevant owner
>     Joey> sysadmin of that very machine.
>
> Okay, is there a list of available machines and owners?

Not that I know of - I'm quite interested in this as well.

The Debian NetWinder Project (the ARM port) has a dedicated machine
that Corel has lent to us (it is on the 'net in Ottawa).  If anybody
would like an account on there to try porting some packages, check out
this web page:

  http://master.debian.org/~jim/netwinder.html

and get in contact with me.

It would be nice to have our own NetWinder so we could hand out
user-level accounts to all of the developers (like we do on
master.debian.org and va.debian.org).

Cheers,

 - Jim