intent to package slirp

I intent to package slirp (if nobody objects, of course), a
slip/ppp emulator over shell account.  It is dfsg-free, and this is
the (proposed) description for the control file:

Section: net
 Slirp is a TCP/IP emulator which turns an ordinary shell account
 into a (C)SLIP/PPP account.  This allows shell users to use all the
 funky Internet applications like Netscape, Mosaic, CUSeeMe, etc.

Regards,
--
Roberto Lumbreras
rover@lander.es | rover@etsit.upm.es | rover@debian.org & pgp 143BE391

Much of human misery derives from two overgeneralizations: if
something is good, more is always better; and what is good for me is
good for everyone.