Re: what options do we have was Re: POSIX shell\; bash ash pdksh \& /bin/sh
- To: Clint Adams <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: what options do we have was Re: POSIX shell\; bash ash pdksh \& /bin/sh
- From: Manoj Srivastava <email@example.com>
- Date: 02 Aug 1998 13:09:17 -0500
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: Clint Adams's message of "Fri, 31 Jul 1998 14:33:14 -0400"
- References: <19980731151805.A5442@gondor.apana.org.au> <email@example.com> <19980731173536.B12446@gondor.apana.org.au> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <19980731132136.B12307@scowler.ml.org> <email@example.com> <19980731143314.B12898@scowler.ml.org>
>>"Clint" == Clint Adams <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
>> Debian policy does not extend to user and thrid party software.
Clint> That seems to be an argument for why it can change without
Clint> considering them.
No wonder we have a reputation for being user unfreindly. I
strongly object to this attitude, and would not like to have the
project ratify it.
The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious encroachment by men
of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding. -- Justice Louis
Manoj Srivastava <email@example.com> <http://www.datasync.com/%7Esrivasta/>
Key C7261095 fingerprint = CB D9 F4 12 68 07 E4 05 CC 2D 27 12 1D F5 E8 6E
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact email@example.com