Re: AFM font metrics location?

  Ben> So, apparently our current policy is that any package that needs AFMs
  Ben> should make a new directory and stick 'em in there :-) Potentially,
  Ben> you end up with five sets of presumably identical files.
  Ben> Shouldn't we standardize this somehow?

Yes, that's probably a good idea. The afm format and the filenames are
normed, aren't they?  Are they 'free' so can we create a afm-common package
that R, TeX, a2ps, enscript, ghostscript depend upon?

(a2ps maintainer)

mailto:edd@debian.org              According to the latest official figures,
http://rosebud.ml.org/~edd      43% of all statistics are totally worthless.