Re: what options do we have was Re: POSIX shell\; bash ash pdksh \& /bin/sh

Shaleh <shaleh@livenet.net> wrote:
> To my knowledge we use ash on our boot disks.  No I do not think we
> should rip bash out from under everyone.  But my cron jobs sure to fly
> better.  And boot feels happier.  A older machine with less mem would
> probably benefit even more.

Sure, I'm looking forward to doing this on a number of my machines,
too.  Especially one that's cron-job-bound.

But that's not the same thing as making it the default for everyone..
Even if we do that eventually, it's not right for slink.

--
Raul