Re: Uploaded gtkmm 0.9.11-1 (source i386) to master

On Thu, Jul 30, 1998 at 04:26:11PM -0700, Ben Gertzfield wrote:
> Changes:
>  gtkmm (0.9.11-1) unstable; urgency=low
>  .
>    * New upstream release.
>    * This release uses the new (unstable) Gtk+ 1.1.
>
> Erf, please don't replace the main gtkmm package with one that
> requires Gtk+ 1.1!
>
> Please retract this upload and split off gtkmm into a gtkmm1.1 package
> and a gtkmm package so we don't force everyone who needs gtkmm to use
> the unstable branch!

Oh well. I was under the impression that the latest Gtk-- requires 1.1, but
it only requires 1.0.5. Thank you for pointing it out. I moved the packages
to my home directory on master and upload fresh ones.

Somehow I got confused by all this new glib, gtk and other uploads.

Is there a possibility to keep both development packages if Gtk+ on a system?
(Seems that I have to keep the Debian packages around...)

Thank you,
Marcus