Re: POSIX shell; bash ash pdksh & /bin/sh

I feel like we all agree on this thread but are just beating a dead
horse?

Regardless, I plan to update the bash package to the latest upstream
this weekend, and I will make /bin/sh an alternative.  I recommend
that the other POSIX shells in Debian also offer alternatives but at
LOWER alternatives than bash.  The default /bin/sh on Debian will be
bash, but the sysadmin can thus change it if he wishes.  Does anybody
have any objections to this?

Guy