Re: Why has bo vanished from the archives?

On 30 Jul 1998, Jens Ritter wrote:

:
: Let´s find an answer to the premier question then:
:
: Is there somewhere a bo archive around?

According to Joey (Martin Schulze):

  There are at least two servers that still ship bo:

  ftp://ftp.infodrom.north.de/pub/debian/dists/bo/

  http://debian.midco.net/debian/Archive/

I believe Joey's pretty familiar with what's going on at indrom, and I
administrate debian.midco.net, so I'm sure this is factual :)

--
Nathan Norman
MidcoNet - 410 South Phillips Avenue - Sioux Falls, SD  57104