Re: Release goals

Martin Schulze writes:
 > Before we have released hamm, I asked you for postponing the discussion
 > of release goals for slink so we can concentrate on hamm.  I believe that
 > I have said that I'll make a summary after the hamm release.

I think it should be time to _*REALLY*_ decide whether we still use
release goals, or finally switch to Debian goals istead, and if yes,
when.  It seems to me that the current proposal of changing the
release process, and site hierarchy, would provide a good transition
for this too.  Seems homogeneous to me, at least.

 > Now that we've released hamm and I'm finished with the press releases
 > I can work on this again.

As you may not be aware of, I started gathering such ideas on
deb-policy some days ago.  I guess our lists should merge.

 > Please take a look at http://{master,www}.debian.org/~joey/goals/2.0/
 > to see the current list of possible release goals.  If you want to submit
 > more of them, please drop me a line.  The same applies if you want to
 > make additions.

I'll try look at this rapidly.

Regards,
--