Intent to package: aegis, cook, fhist

I intend to package the following tools I use locally on my system:

Aegis: a software development coordination system,  similar to CVS.
	Aegis simply resolves multiple-developer conflicts, and other
	problems that occur in large projects

Cook: an improvement on the make program. Cook improves on make in the
following ways:
	- faster builds
	- can use fingerprints to compute build targets
	- simpler configuration
	- supports real variables and other enhancments in build rules
	- automatic dependancy generation
	- supports altenate build directories.

Fhist: a program similar to diff, but better complements Aegis.

Im the process of packaging:
	gcc,egcs and binutils for sparc-linux. However, I'm waiting for
	egcs to stabilise some, and debian-sparc to do the same.

cd

|                       |               Chris Davis               |
|   cdavis@cois.on.ca   |        Computer Engineering OTO+1       |
|                       |           University of Toronto         |
| Developer, Linux port to the Sparc/Sun4 Architecture.           |