FW: Giving away PGP2 (packages pgp-i, pgp-us)

The other problem with these packages is that due to the backward US
encryption policy, we can't maintain these packages from within the US.
Consequently, someone living outside the US needs to take over these
packages, at least until crypto policy changes.

> Don't take this as volunteering, yet.  I wonder if we can use pgp5?  I
> have scoured the documentation for it and cannot figure out if it is
> export controlled or not.  I assume it has the same restrictions as
> pgp2 due to the necessary inclusion of RSA algorithms.

PGP5 and PGP2 are both export-controlled in the US due to their crypto
functionality.

-Brent