Re: debian 2.3 name

On Mon, 27 Jul 1998, Joseph Carter wrote:

> hahaha  I thought we'd likely go from 2.1 to 3.0 considering the major
> changes to Linux by January...

well, i don't really see what would warrant the big jump. 2.2 and FHS
support would be the only things i can think of, unless we had GNOME
going...

i think all the archs should be released simultaneously starting the
release after slink (i.e, "rc", if i have my way). that is, assuming they
aren't with slink...

interestingly enough, Harmony and QTK are both advancing rather quickly...

justin
http://slashdot.org/