Re: Free Documentation (was: Re: tech proposal to make manoj somewhat happy.

On Mon, Jul 27, 1998 at 08:11:46PM +0200, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 27, 1998 at 10:41:49AM -0700, David Welton wrote:
> > On Mon, Jul 27, 1998 at 12:12:35PM -0400, Dale Scheetz wrote:
> >
> > One might make a reference to RMS' comments regarding Free
> > documentation here:-)
>
> Why don't you include a reference?

Oops, sorry.. thought everyone read slashdot;-)

> I'm desperatley looking for references to RMS and
> documentation/documentation licensing. We need the documenation licensing
> issue resolved, and I'm currently gathering information about this.

http://www.fsf.org/server/whatsnew.html

This has links to the documentation paper, as well as a good text
describing the problems with BSD style licenses (thirs from the top).

FORZA PANTANIIIIIIIIIIII:-)

	Debian GNU/Linux - www.debian.org