Re: "goals" for slink: FHS

On Sun, Jul 26, 1998 at 10:37:23PM -0400, Raul Miller wrote:
> 2. Make some essential package for slink provide the symlink
>    /usr/share -> ..

Okay, lets kill this idea now.  /usr/share already exists.  There is no
chance at all for using a symlink there.

It's my opinion that as long as man and info understand to look in both
directories, it doesn't matter all that much that the content is split
between them for the transition.

--
                            |        In order to live free and happily,
       Scott K. Ellis       |           you must sacrifice boredom.
       storm@gate.net       |       It is not always an easy sacrifice.