Re: RH and GNOME

Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@datasync.com> wrote:
> 	As I have said before, people who make ad hominem attacks
>   really are resorting to it becase their argument has nothing
>  to stand on.

Certainly.   This is debian-devel, not debian-ad-hominem.

I think everyone would be better off if what was written here
was well thought out, and addressed real issues.

I'd personally appreciate it if we could focus a bit more on
real problems, and a little less on meta-meta-arguments about how
a gui philosophy is better or worse than a stable system.

[Not that I am anything close to perfect, but I really do prefer
rechnical discussion.]

Thanks,

--
Raul