Intent to package: Ace of Penguins

It was already mentioned in the mail announcing a couple of new maintainers
(including me) but this is the "official" intent:

Package: ace-of-penguins
Section: games
 From the author's intro.html:
 .
 The Ace of Penguins is a set of Unix/X solitaire games based on the
 ones available for Windows(tm) but with a number of enhancements that
 make my wife like my versions better :-)

The games are no big fun because they play themself semi-automagically but
it is a good practicing-package...

      Thimo

--
Debian GNU/Linux 2.0 released! See http://www.debian.org/ for details