Re: Status of KDE/Qt - interim decision

	This has appeared several times in this thread.  Header files from
qt source are neccessary to compile KDE.  The GPL includes interface files
in its definition of the source.  So there is the possibility that we have
to guarantee that the qt header files can be modified and redistributed. I
don't think anyone really knows what would happen in a real lawsuit,
however.