Re: CD README's

> >     Also, should people be allowed to distribute the binary-* CD's on their
> >     own and still call them Official, or not ?
>
> I have no clue what you're talking about.

If I distribute just the binary-i386 CD image (which contains all the binaries
from main for the i386, and is thus effectively all of the Debian 2.0
binaries, since contrib isn't part of Debian proper), am I allowed to call it:

  Debian 2.0 Official i386 binary CD

If we do allow this, we need to emphasise to both the user and the distributor
that there is an obligation to provide the source for a reasonable fee, upon
demand, which means the source and contrib images, since contrib is where the
source for X11 is to be found.

For example, I personally don't normally mirror the source, or the m68k stuff,
so producing anything but binary-i386 CD's costs me much more time, money and
effort.

Should I be allowed to offer this price list:

  Debian 2.0 Official i386 binary CD                 5.00 UKP
  Debian 2.0 Official m68k binary CD                15.00 UKP
  Debian 2.0 Official source & contrib 2 CD set     20.00 UKP
  Debian 2.0 Official i386 binary 3 CD set          20.00 UKP
  Debian 2.0 Official m68k binary 3 CD set          25.00 UKP
  Debian 2.0 Official Complete 4 CD set             30.00 UKP

This is just an example --- I'll need to think about the real prices.

Cheers, Phil.