Re: Vendor question

> Tibor Koleszar wrote:
> > Sorry for the question, but i want to be vendor here, not just developer,
> > because a lot of ppl can get debian.... so just one question: can we
> > (vendors, not developers here) sell the cds with non-us, non-free too, or
> > just main?
>
> You can sell it with anything you want.
>
> Only if you don't want to bother about copyrights you should
> only put main and contrib on the cd-roms.  Concerning non-free
> you have to check each and every license.

If people want to submit lists of non-free, and non-us packages that they
have checked, with an explanation of what target audience they are aiming for,
I am willing to make some non-official contrib+extras CD images for people
that want to do this, but are not sure they can create CD images reliably.

Depending upon the response, I'll decide whether to bother or not.

Cheers, Phil.