Re: Discussion on debian-devel-changes

Andreas Jellinghaus wrote:
> >From day to day I notice that there are discussions on debian-devel-changes.
> >The charta for this particular list lists:
> >
> >      Description : Postings about new uploads, processed packages &c.
> >
> >I wonder if it would be better to move the discussion to debian-devel
> >instead of debian-devel-changes.
>
> why not close the list, only allow postings by guy/his upload processor,

Because guy's upload processor doesn't send anything to the list.  Somebody
has to pick dinstall and fix it.

> and add "Reply-To:" to all postings ?

This would be the next question if we don't want to have discussion on ddc.

> let's not discuss this, just do it. who ?

Err.  No.  This is an important change.  And as long as I for myself say
"Keep your hands off of any Reply-To header you f*cking list software"
*I* don't like to auto-add it... (but that's the only thing to be done here)
I'd like to have it discussed.

Regards,

	Joey

--
*** Fatal Error: Found [MS-Windows], repartitioning Disk for Linux ...