Re: RFC: README.contrib for the CD's

Philip Hands wrote:
> Please read this, and mail me any amendments that are required SOON.
>
> I'll be putting this (or something like it) in the CD's
>
> -----
>                        "CONTRIB" IS NOT A PART OF DEBIAN

If you use this as headline your text should say something about it,
don't you think that?

As long as you're writing about wether we're allowed to distribute
KDE or not better use this:

		"DISTRIBUTION OF KDE BINARIES INCERTAIN"

I think the text is ok.

Regards,

	Joey

--
*** Fatal Error: Found [MS-Windows], repartitioning Disk for Linux ...