Re: RH and GNOME

BTW, my posting was an observation on law, nothing more.

    Martin> ...then move to another country, where laws allowing
    Martin> intellectual slavery of this kind do NOT obtain.

That would work.  The US is closer to a police state than most of its
citizenry realises anyway.  But I'm now even further off-topic.

    Martin> Alternatively, if you live in a democratic society,
    Martin> persuade others to help you CHANGE such laws from within.

Not when you're a foriegn national you can't.

    Martin> But if you're any kind of really creative artist, you
    Martin> won't give a damn in any case.

Nor do I.  Most of the open-source work I does uses work resources in
so way.  Hasn't stopped me yet.

--
Stephen
---