Re: Should we ship KDE in hamm?

Philip Hands writes:

> If there's anyone that feels strongly that KDE should not be removed from
> hamm, please speak up now.

I don't want to see KDE removed from the contrib area of hamm.  Only if
its copyright really keeps us off from distributing them and the issue
cannot be resolved with the KDE team we have to remove them.  This is
not a matter of personal feelings but of copyrights.  This is the only
reason on which we should consider either way.  And yes, this also affects
other packages that use the GPL as their license but depend on non-free
crap.  They would also have to be removed.  This *would* slow down
the hamm release.  [which is a good reason not to do it, imho.]

Regards,

	Joey

--
Computers are not intelligent.  They only think they are.